– Unlimited visits, no copays, same-day office availability.
– In-office procedures and tests, including EKGs, urinalysis, spirometry, repair of minor lacerations, removal of benign skin lesions and warts.
– Skin biopsies, pap smear and well-woman care, abscess drainage, cryotherapy, flu test, and strep test.
– Pre-op exams, diabetes management, hypertension management, wellness planning, weight management, comprehensive physical exam, smoking cessation, and chronic illness management.
– Basically, all of your primary care services are available. The only things that may incur extra costs are vaccines and supplies needed for procedures, which will now be billed at the cost we pay for them.
– 7 days a week availability to communicate with the doctor by phone and secure messaging.